Injector Dynamics - High Impedance Injectors - Saturated ID 2000cc
We're currently offering FREE AEM FUEL pumps with ALL Injector Dynamics orders Call Now to reserve yours 888-290-3213 or email Sales@brewedmotorsports.com
Here at Brewed Motors precision matched fuel injectors are a key ingredient in all of our projects and builds. Everything from street cars making 400whp and getting 29 mpg + to full blown drag cars running staged fuel injection systems for extreme fuel supply. Hands down ID injectors are out # 1 choice for fuel injectors on any build.
- Nominal Flow Rate - 2225cc/min @ 3.0 Bar (43.5 psi) Using Gasoline at 52 Degrees C (125 Degrees F)
- Maximum Differential Fuel Pressure - 9.0 Bar (130.5 psi)
- Fuel Compatibility - Compatible with Methanol/Ethanol/All Known Hydrocarbon Fuels. Incompatible with MTBE/Nitro Methane/Nitro Propane.
- Electrical Connector - Denso
- They are a 48mm long body, shorter than normal injectors. The adaptor tops make them "standard" 60mm length and adapt them to 11mm or 14mm orings. With the ability to fit any top feed fuel rail design engine as well as, the proper battery comp values are also provided with each set so you can set it up in your computer and have consistent a/f ratios as battery voltage fluctuates. Most other injectors don't offer that information at anything other than 1 voltage level.
- Price is per injector and includes the adaptor for the top and an injector clip with pins
- High Impedance, no need for injector drivers or injector resistors
- The high pressure and excellent atomization makes these are great option for high power N/A applications as well.
- High duty cycle, with a recovery time of only 1ms, all injectors will run up to 92.5% duty cycle at 9k rpm and 95% duty cycle at 6k rpm while maintaining linearity within 1%
- Excellent low pulse width response, linearity within 2% all the way down to 2ms, predictable response down to 1.5ms. Using a 3 dimensional battery comp table with Motec V3 software, low pulse width response can be linearized to practically zero flow.
- Excellent consistency, no sets will require more than a 1% trim
- Ruler flat response, unmatched linearity means easy tuning and accurate compensations.
Injector Dynamics prides themselves on their ability to apply modern technology to fuel injector design and testing. Their commitment to fuel injection technology has led them to design and build their own flow testing equipment rather than relying on old testing technology.
Bosch Motosports acknowledged their technical capabilities and commitment to quality by partnering with Injector Dynamics. The ID1300 high flow fuel injector is a product of that alliance.
If you are looking for a high quality, high-flow fuel injector for almost any application and any fuel then look no further than Injector Dynamics.
Brewed Motorsports is proud to offer the full line of Injector Dynamics Fuel Injectors: The ID725, ID850, ID1000, ID1300 and the ID2000. We offer free worldwide shipping on Injector Dynamics fuel injectors. Contact us to ask about vehicle applications or tuning.