What is Etuning and does it work?
Etune or Etuning: to create a custom ECU/EMS calibration/map for an engine/car through the internet (from a remote location). This process usually requires datalogs to be sent through email to the tuner who will review said datalogs and email an updated calibration/map back to the customer/car.
Etuning has opened up opportunities for people in remote places without any local “tuner” to build the car of their dreams and have it professionally tuned for 500-800 usd. Over the past 7 years Etuning has become increasing popular with our customers both international and domestic. Brewed Motors offers Etune support for just about every ECU or EMS on the market.
Recently one of our brewedtuned RB26 customers hit the dyno to compare the dyno reading with our Virtual Dyno results from Etuning. Results from Virtual Dyno and the roller dyno used were extremely consistent. Making well over 600 hp at the crank at only 19-20psi this GTR will be running strong for years to come.
Nissan R32 GTR Skyline:
- Wheels 18x10” (not the lightest wheel/tire combo but good non the less)
- Stock Block/stock head with 264 cams AEM V2
- ID 1000cc injectors
- AEM v2 ems
- AEM in tank fuel pump **wired to 30amp relay**
- Velocity Element dual knock sensor kit
- Velocity Element T4 twin scroll turbo manifold
- S362 FMW turbo
If you need more help getting your AEM set up, custom Base Map or your current tune dialed in check out E-tune options and feel free to contact us any time. Don't have an AEM ems? No problem we tune just about everything, click here to check out our Tuning page for more details.
Helpful tuning links:
- How to datalog AEM ems aem-tuner
- Etuning services and options
- How to Sync your ignition timing AEM EMS V2